Sunday, May 12, 2013

It's been a crazy week...

   So, it's been a little crazy this week. At least I think so. I'll fill you in.
   Castor, the little devil, decided that he was going to throw candle wax all over the wall. I have no idea where the idea came from and why he didn't realize that he would get into heaps of trouble but I guess that's one thing about being a kid. You don't really think things through. I was in my room for seriously, maybe 5 min. putting away some clothes and I came out to wax everywhere. I may have to rethink burning candles. Anyway, here is a picture. It's kinda hard to tell what it is but I assure you that it is wax all over my wall.


 
   It's still there. I haven't decided quite how to tackle removing it. Moving on...
   Friday night the kids were getting out of the van. Mina, being to cute little demon she is, decided that she was not going to get out. Lily took it upon herself to get Mina. As Mina giggled to herself, leaning against the door, Lily opened said door and Mina took a nose dive out of the van and landed on her face. Here is the damage.
 
 
   If you will notice the three scrapes on her head. She is actually crying because she was against me photographing her owies.
   On Saturday, we had a birthday party for Lily, Castor, Mina and their cousin Paul. With Matthew arriving in March, we kinda got side tracked and didn't get on top of birthdays. The kids all had fun celebrating together. Piper actually felt a little left out. Anyway, it was a super fun day filled with family, food and presents!
 
Jason and Jeanette
 
Grandma and Grandpa Matthews

Dave's dad, Paul





   Unfortunately, the camera died and I didn't get pictures of the kids blowing out their candles. I'm pretty bummed about it. I'm hoping that I can steal some from Dave's parents. It was a fun day.
   I never posted any pictures from Piper's birthday back in October. I figured I could post some now. Enjoy!
 

 

 
There you have it! That's all for now, folks!

 
 


No comments: