Sunday, May 19, 2013

Craft of the Week/ This Week in Jaroscak News...

   This week has been pretty low key. Dave had some use or lose time so he took Sunday, Monday and Saturday off.  It was nice to be able to have him home.
   Let's see...Dave took me to the Black Bear Diner for Mother's Day. It was fun to be able to get away but we didn't really enjoy the food. We're going to give it one more chance before we write it off forever. =) 
   Wednesday, Dave went in for his vasectomy. I was a little sad but I knew it was the right decision for our family.  I know our family is complete. Anyway, he came through with flying colors. The rest of the week consisted of him resting, so it was sort of like I was a single mother of 6. No, not really. Dave still helped more than he should have probably, but he's back to work now. Sad. I like it when he takes time off.
   Thursday, I had one heck of a headache. Friday, my hearing in my right ear was practically non-existent. So Saturday, I finally went into Instacare. I had had a sinus infection which spread to my right ear in January and apparently, it never really cleared up. It was lying in wait for a very inconvenient time to pop back up, which was this week. I'm on antibiotics right now so hopefully this time it goes away for good. Stupid ear infection! By the way, Mina just finished up a round of antibiotics for an ear infection she had too. Stupid ear infections!
   Friday, I went and crafted with my in-laws which brings us to my...
 
Craft of the Week 
 
 
   This was so fun to make.  It was a night filled with crafting, fun conversation and laughter.  We ended up watching Pitch Perfect, which I find to be a gem of a movie. I hope we get together for a craft night again soon because Friday was marvelous!
   I'll try to take more pictures because my kids are stinking cute and I need to remember these times. Hopefully, next week's post will be more pictures than words. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Maranda said...

I'm sorry you didn't like what you had at Black Bear, we LOVE that place!! It's always on our list of must go's when we visit. Don't write it off yet! Also, you do some really adorable crafts. I love seeing what you create.