Saturday, May 4, 2013

Craft of the Week

   So my friend, Jessica, has posts on her blog called "What I Made Monday" and she posts a craft that she made. Well, I am stealing from her and am going to start doing that too. I haven't come up with a cute clever name yet so I know you will be waiting on pins and needles until lightning strikes and I can come up with something. I'll figure it out. Anyway, here is this week's craft.

 
   Can you tell what it is? It's a ladybug. I had to tell some people what it is. I am in love with my "Summer" ladybug. I was actually planning on doing it the traditional way (you know, black and red) but as I was checking out at the Wood Connection I suddenly decided to mix it up. The girl was really sweet to wait while I was running around gathering what I needed. I had a BLAST making this and am now looking forward to my next crafting adventure!

No comments: