Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Hand print Tree

  So for Father's Day I decided to do something that I've always been terrified of and get the kids messy making something for Dave. It was tricky but with Piper's help we succeeded. I found a little printable tree trunk online and decided to put hand print "leaves" on it. Through my recent crafting endeavors I have acquired a lot of paint so this was pretty much free. I already had the card stock, frame and paint so SCORE!! I was lucky that the three older kids were completely willing to basically give me their hand and let me place it were I wanted. Mina, on the other hand, had ideas of her own and I was seriously thrilled that it all worked out in the end.



Please don't mind my naked son. It's hard to keep clothes on him.


Don't mind my naked baby either. This was right after dinner and I strip her down to eat.




  Unfortunately I was unable to get a picture of Dave opening it with the kids. I will tell you though, that he loved it and it is proudly displayed in our Family Room.

No comments: