Dave + Lisa + Piper + Lily + Castor + Mina + Matthew
Saturday, July 7, 2012
I Love To Craft. Ha Ha Ha Ha!
So I have been steadily crafting and I still love it! I have a few other crafts going besides my new love for wooden crafts but I don't have many pictures of those yet. While I craft, I find myself singing and humming a song from the wonderful classic film, "Mary Poppins." Instead of laugh though, I say craft.
Anyway, here are some of the things I've made recently. =)
June Craft Night. I had so much fun making this!
My sister Lorrie visited from Texas and wanted to craft. I was in charge and picked these cute flowers to make. It was a really fun night!
These are all the flowers together. (Left to Right: Lisa, Amy, Susan, Lorrie and Mom)
A gift for my dad for his birthday.
My dad's Father's Day gift.
The bottles on the other side.
My father-in-law's Father's Day gift. He's a hockey fan.
My 4th of July wreath made from felt. It was fun to make. =)
Me and some fellow "in-law girls" did a craft at Dave's parents house during Hockey Night. This was so fun and turned out cuter than I expected. The kids have been having a blast counting down Dave's birthday. =)
July's craft night is coming up soon! I can't wait! I am so grateful for the girl's in my craft group. They make me feel so welcome and loved. Thanks girls!
No comments:
Post a Comment