Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Castor's New Trick

A couple of days ago, my little man Castor really mastered rolling from his tummy to his back. I was so excited. It doesn't matter that I have already watched two kids go through all the developmental steps, I was thrilled. I have spent the last couple of days putting the boy on his tummy and watching him roll over. Every time I clap my hands, and laugh and tell him what an awesome little thing he is. Crazy? Maybe. But I certainly do get a kick out of it!

1 comment:

Carl and Steph said...

It's good to know it is still exciting the third time around. I often wonder if I will give our next child(ren) the same enthusiasim for something that I've seen mastered before. I'm relieved that I won't have to feign my enthusiasim for all those milestones. Thanks!