So we have started Castor on solids. Rice cereal was our first stab at it and he is doing pretty well. He took to it right away and I am thrilled. He has some trouble getting all in his mouth but then again, what baby doesn't. The thing that I have trouble with is that he doesn't like the highchair at all so I put him in the swing to feed him. Once I get him in the swing he wiggles around causing the swing to move all around and it gets frustrating. What's worse is that his sister's enjoy coming up and pushing him causing him to swing into me and nearly making me spill the bowl of food all over my front side. I have avoided disaster so far but who knows how long that will last? Hopefully, he will take to the highchair soon and perhaps his sisters will lose interest in his meal times. I can always dream.
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Castor's First Solids
So we have started Castor on solids. Rice cereal was our first stab at it and he is doing pretty well. He took to it right away and I am thrilled. He has some trouble getting all in his mouth but then again, what baby doesn't. The thing that I have trouble with is that he doesn't like the highchair at all so I put him in the swing to feed him. Once I get him in the swing he wiggles around causing the swing to move all around and it gets frustrating. What's worse is that his sister's enjoy coming up and pushing him causing him to swing into me and nearly making me spill the bowl of food all over my front side. I have avoided disaster so far but who knows how long that will last? Hopefully, he will take to the highchair soon and perhaps his sisters will lose interest in his meal times. I can always dream.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment