Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Castor's 6 Month Well-Check

Today I took the boy to his 6 month checkup. Everything is just peachy. He is steadily gaining weight and length and even though he is extremely skinny for his height, the doctor has no worries. He is 14 lbs 13 oz (5%tile) and 27 in. (85%tile). We will really be pushing the solids now. The funny thing is that we thought we were going to be having huge babies. Piper was over 20 lbs by the time she was 6 months old. She turned out to be the fluke. Lily was tiny. Castor's not much bigger. I miss my chunky baby! Let's hope I get atleast one more before my pregnant days are over!

This is Piper with her cousins. The one on the left, Braxton, is 3 months older and the one on the right, Blake, is 4 months younger. She's practically the same size as Braxton and could have eaten Blake. She was my pudgy little girl. She was often compared to the Michelin Tire Man. I miss her squishy-ness.

No comments: