Friday, November 29, 2013

Random Pics of Cuteness

Here are some pictures that don't really have a place but thought I'd share. Enjoy!
 
  
 
This is when we learned that Castor is allergic to Penicillin. He had a "fixed reaction" all over his body! Not contagious but looked awful!
 
 
 Castor fell and insisted that I take a picture to send to Dave (who was at work). He was a real trooper while I bandaged him up.
 
This is the ring that Dave got me for our 10th anniversary. LOVE IT. We also went to the Cheesecake Factory. LOVE IT. Then we went home and he opened my present. It was 10 things for him to enjoy. I was pretty proud of myself.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I am addicted to Dr. Pepper but I really want to lose all my baby weight so I gave it up. If I worked out 5 times I told myself I could have one. Here it is! I savored it.
 
 
 
Matthew likes to hang out with me while I make dinner.
 
 
I love my kids and Dave so much. I feel so blessed every day. They are my world and I hope that I am making their lives as wonderful as they are making mine. I love you, my wonderful family! 

No comments: