This is my March door hang. I was really excited about making it. Now looking at the finished product, it's not my favorite. It had the word LUCKY written across it in vinyl but I decided that I didn't like it and took it off. The problem? It still says LUCKY if you look at it at the right angle. Even after I sanded it and resealed it, it still says it. I also have the little shamrocks too high because I didn't want them hanging in front of the LUCKY. Moral of this story. Don't put LUCKY on your shamrocks. No, I really do like this but every project I make there is something I'd like to change afterward. You just got to hear all about it! =)
1 comment:
I do the same thing with all of my projects... for what it's worth, I think yours always turn out so cute!
Post a Comment