Monday, October 29, 2012

Catch Up

  So I have been a horrible blogger and an even more horrible picture taker. I'm home all day with the kids yet I have the hardest time catching their cute, funny, embarrassing moments. Anyway, it hasn't been too eventful in the Jaroscak household. September was really just filled with school, work and housework. If their was anything important, I don't remember. (Dave went on his Annual Boy's Camping Trip. He goes every year with his brothers and he thinks it's one of the greatest things ever but since I'm writing this and I hate it when he's gone, I say it's not important.) Let's move on to October. I love the month of October. Why, you ask? Let me tell you.
  October 11, 2003, Dave and I joined our lives for eternity. That's something super special to me. Dave is everything to me. When he's happy, I'm happy. If he's sad, I'm sad. I never thought I would be so attached and in love with someone. Seriously, I think about it every now and then and it blows my mind. And then I start to cry because I'm just that way (and I'm lucky he's so willing to deal with my extreme emotional-ness) and I'll find Dave or text him this whole long, sappy love text. Well, this year we celebrated 9 glorious years of marriage. We've had a lot of ups and downs and believe me, they have been big ups (which I love) and tremendous downs (which really sucked but we worked through them because dangit! That's what marriage is.). I'm grateful to have such a wonderful husband who loves with his whole being and is willing to be with a crazy like me. =) No, I know I'm pretty cool too. Anyway, back to this year's celebration. Since we have 4 little tornadoes, we try to keep our dates pretty short. We'd have loved to spend the whole day together but really, that's just not practical at this time. What we decided to do was just have dinner. We dropped the kids off with my awesome parents and headed downtown to The Little America. They have this place called The Coffee Shop inside. Dave had been there before and raved over these hot turkey sandwiches so that's what we got. I will say that they were TO DIE FOR!!! Afterwards, we picked up the kids, went home, put them to bed and then cuddled on the couch and watched dumb TV until I was too tired to keep my eyes open anymore. It was a great night!
  Another great thing that happened in October was that my nephew was born on the 16th. Tayson James Dearden. I don't have any pictures of him but trust me, he's super cute! Congrats Kevin and Amy!
  #2 Reason why this month is so special to me is because my first born came into my life on October 25, 2004. I have pictures for her birthday so I will do a post dedicated only to her but I wanted to mention her birthday. Another reason why her birthday was so special this year is because we got to find out the gender of our 5th baby on that day. She told me it was her favorite gift. She's sweet like that. We would have loved a little girl but we all were really hoping for a little boy.

 
   I don't know if you can tell from that middle picture but well, IT'S A BOY!! We're so excited! It's going to be crazy trying to raise 5 wild and crazy kids but we're up to the challenge. We're all counting down to the day that this little guy joins our family!

No comments: