Friday, April 19, 2013

Computers stink!

   So, a few days after my last post our computer started to act up. The tower would beep and the monitor wouldn't turn on or the monitor would turn on, we'd start doing whatever we needed to do and then the monitor would flash and freeze and lines would run through it. I replaced cables, bought a new monitor (which was promptly returned after we realized the monitor wasn't the problem) and finally gave up. 5 months later we decided to take it into PC Laptops to have it checked out. They discovered that a RAM chip wasn't completely inserted and that was the problem. I was very upset because I was certain that they were going to charge us an arm and a leg just to push in a stinking chip! Luckily, they were AWESOME and didn't charge us. We had them clean all the junk off of the PC so we still paid some. Bummer. Anyway, the point of this post was to say that I am officially back in the blogging "business" and will hopefully start getting some posts up. For all those who are wanting to see pictures of Matthew, they are coming! That is all. =) 

No comments: