I have been so bad the last few weeks at blogging so I am going to try my hardest to get some posts up. First post...The 4th of July.
The morning of the 4th, we headed out to breakfast with all of my family. I was going to take pictures and completely forgot. We went to Denny's. We had this little room all to ourselves. I got the Country Fried Steak with hash browns. It was to die for! I really love Country Fried Steak now.
Later, we headed up to Aunt Lori and Uncle John's house in Layton. They just moved into a beautiful new house. I'm kinda jealous. (I just have to keep telling myself that they worked for it and we'll get our beautiful house someday. =)) Anyway, we had some awesome Costa Vida type tacos. They were fabulous! We had a fun time catching up with family. We sure enjoyed their company.
Aunt Lori enjoyed holding Matthew. This was the first time she had seen him. How can you not love that adorable little guy?!
Our dirty little children. Aunt Lori and Uncle John were still working on landscaping their yard so it was all dirt. The kids took full advantage of the situation. =)
We then headed down to Dave's parents neighborhood. They have a neighbor that spends thousands (and I really mean thousands) of dollars on fireworks. The whole neighborhood shows up. They had hot dogs and popsicles and all sorts of goodies for everyone who came.
Mina was terrified but as long as she was with Dave she wouldn't scream. I think in the end she actually enjoyed the show.
Dave's brother Mike and his wife Andrea came over too. That's little Avaree sitting next to Lily.
Matthew enjoyed the show too, until he fell asleep that is. He slept through most of it. He jumped every now and then but it never actually woke him up.
Matthew was so tuckered out, he passed right back out once I pulled him out of his car seat. Such a cute little guy! He takes after his siblings. =) Dave and I have truly been blessed with our 5 beautiful kids.
No comments:
Post a Comment