Sunday, August 11, 2013

Jordanelle

    The last few years, Dave's parents have taken all the older kids to Las Vegas for a week for a fun little getaway. They swim all day long at the condos they go to. The kids talk about it ALL THE TIME! It's one of their favorite things. Anyway, that left just Dave, Mina, Matthew and me at home. We decided to borrow Dave's parents wave runners and have a fun day up at Jordanelle with Dave's sister Angela and her husband Will (all of their kids were in Vegas. LUCKY!). It was a ton of fun! We brought up some food to snack on and just basically hung out on the beach and took turns going out on the wave runners. We were completely exhausted by the time we got home but it was completely worth it. =)
 
Mina loved this little vest.
 
Dave making his way in through the "No Wake" Zone. It took FOREVER. (Not really, but I can be dramatic if I want to be. =))
 
 
 
Dave took Mina out on a little ride. They didn't go very fast but she loved being on the "butt." I got a kick out of the fact that she called boats "butts." It reminded me of Finding Nemo.
 
She's such a ham! 
 
 
Mina loved playing in the water. It was a rare occasion that she was up on the blanket. She wanted to be in the water constantly. I obliged her and spent most of my time there too.  

No comments: