So I'm completely in love with the Wood Connection. If I had it my way, I'd be crafting every night after the kids go to bed but alas, I'm not made of money so I have to bide my time until we have a little extra cash to make my way there to browse and wish and hope and then eventually take something home. Luckily, we have had some birthdays and stuff that I could craft and make something for them. Here are the finished products.
 |
| A gift for my mom for Mother's Day. |
 |
| A gift for my mom for her birthday. |
 |
| A gift for my mother-in-law for her birthday. |
 |
| I get to go craft with some friends once a month and this was May's project. |
 |
| I went looking for some gift ideas and snuck this craft home. My husband is actually very supportive of my craftiness so he didn't mind too much. =) |
I can't wait to craft again. We'll see what happens next. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment