Saturday, April 14, 2012

One reason why I hate balloons...

    I hate balloons. I really hate balloons. My children fight over them, they pop and little bits of rubber get all over the place. I'm certain that one day one of my children is going to choke on a stupid balloon, but as good as those reasons are, they are not the point of this post.
   Our dentist gives the kids balloons when they visit and since Lily has such bad teeth she goes to the dentist a lot. Anyway, she got one recently and insisted on taking it to bed with her. My three oldest sleep in the same room and they like to have the door open. Well, as I'm walking into my room, out of the corner of my eye I see this.


  Now remember that it's dark in their room and I only saw it quickly as I was walking past. I can tell you that I nearly had a heart attack! I thought someone was in their room! I ran into their room to protect them from the intruder and realized it was just a stupid balloon! I hate balloons!

No comments: