Friday, October 3, 2008

Bottles Update

An amazing thing has happened. Castor has decided that bottles are okay and will take one whenever. I am stoked...kind of. This means that we can do our anniversary plans and not worry that he's being difficult for my parents but the down side is that now he's not interested in our mommy/son time. Bottles are more filling so he prefers them and it makes me sad. I try to feed him but he almost always gets fussy until I get him a bottle. Sad!

2 comments:

Carl and Steph said...

Oh sad! I always feel a bit sad when brady only nurses for a few minutes because he gets distracted by what is going on. Daddy is a very big distraction, even by just being in the room. I don't have any advise, but you could talk to someone from La Leche Leauge or a Lactation Conslultant to get some ideas on how to help Castor reconnect with you.

Laura Linnell said...

Lisa!! I just found your blog and I'm super excited. Now I can keep up with you more than once a year at random get togethers!